March is a very special month to me.
- It’s my birthday month (I’m turning 33 this year)
- March Madness NEVER disappoints
- It’s a time of rebirth and awakening from winter
While on a flight back from New York about a month ago, I was doing some thinking. I wanted to do something truly BIG on my blog for the month of March. The answer I settled on was 31 days of posts focused on the challenging questions I learned during the last year.
Here’s how it will work:
- Each day I’ll unveil a new question (including weekends)
- Each day I’ll share a quick remark on the specific question
- Each day we’ll take action
DAY 1: Why not me?
After 31 days of challenging questions and learning more about yourself, it will be terrific to look back at where you were when you started! As my good friend Juan Teran always says, with tremendous enthusiasm (in tribute to his friend Zig Ziglar), “See you at the top!”
ACTION ITEM: Why not you? Why can’t you start that new opportunity, get that raise, run that marathon? Take desire and turn it into action.